Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WordPress to Blogger | Ashley Bowen Photography

Happy Thursday! 

It feels like I'm constantly updating and changing my website and blog. I was using WordPress, but decided I wasn't as much a fan as I thought I would be. Blogger just seems to be a little bit quicker in just getting new portraits uploaded and keeping everything very organized and basic. :) So I decided to switch back and over time will be moving over the old blog with all of the posts to this new one. :) I hope to be able to keep up with it weekly with new sessions, weddings, births, etc... I hope you will enjoy reading my posts and getting a little inside look into what a crazy, but amazing life photography has brought me! :) For now I leave you with one of my new favorites (you know those change weekly and sometimes daily!) from a beautiful newborn session I had this past Saturday. Such a sweet little sleepy owl! 

Well, it's 1am and I still have tons of work I'd like to complete before bed... so until next time here are some spots you may want to check out my newest work. :) 

Website: www.ashleybowen.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ashleybowenphotos

Have a very blessed day! 

Hugs & Smiles, 
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me: I'm a Mommy and Wife First! And a Photographer 2nd! I am full of energy and go non-stop...sleep isn't a part of my vocabulary! I have a beautiful almost 4 year old son, Grant, who is my world and my everything! I would go to the moon and back a million times for that little boy! I'm extremely blessed to be married to my amazing husband, Stephen, for 9 years (12 years together). I've always been artsy crafty and I take pride in my photography and projects so much. It gives me joy to make my clients happy and have fun doing it! :) My life is about God, Family, Friends, and Photography!