Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope everyone has had an absolutely fabulous day! I spent the day with my little guy! Grant is becoming more hysterical by the day and just makes me so happy every single day! Then we headed over to spend Valentine's Day at Great-Grandma's this evening. :) She was so happy to see everyone and it's always nice to spend time with her. Great-Grandpa passed away in Sept. 2010 so holidays are extra hard on her. We all miss him so very much!

On a happier note... I just wanted to share a few pictures from a session I had this past weekend! OMGosh! I always have so much fun with Miss. C and her family! Her mommy is amazing and came up with these adorable ideas! Love them! :)  I hope they make you smile too!



Kisses $.25 | How adorable is she with that scrunchy nosed smile! LOVE HER!!! :) 
Oh... Miss. C was trying to get those piece of candy in her mouth! She was going double time with one in each hand most of the time. LOL! But... her mommy was working faster than she was keeping them out of her mouth. LOL! I love the top picture so much because she was looking directly at mom with the look of... haaahahaha... I've got one! LOL!! :) 

Have a blessed day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me: I'm a Mommy and Wife First! And a Photographer 2nd! I am full of energy and go non-stop...sleep isn't a part of my vocabulary! I have a beautiful almost 4 year old son, Grant, who is my world and my everything! I would go to the moon and back a million times for that little boy! I'm extremely blessed to be married to my amazing husband, Stephen, for 9 years (12 years together). I've always been artsy crafty and I take pride in my photography and projects so much. It gives me joy to make my clients happy and have fun doing it! :) My life is about God, Family, Friends, and Photography!