Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sneak Peek | Miss. L | 5 months old



Happy Wednesday, Friends!

I wanted to share a few pictures taken this past weekend of Miss. L! Oh she's so pretty and has grown so very much already! She is just now 5 months old and absolutely beautiful! I was there to capture her birth photos for her family just a few short months ago. It's amazing how fast little ones grow up! I thought you might enjoy these little sneak peeks of her in the owl nest, her adorable chair...with her sweet big brother smiling too, and also in her adorable bow and in those cute little leggings! She's too cute for words! :)
{Miss. L and her Big Brother just 5 months ago!}
I will be posting more sneak peeks of her session very soon! So stay tuned!! :)

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me: I'm a Mommy and Wife First! And a Photographer 2nd! I am full of energy and go non-stop...sleep isn't a part of my vocabulary! I have a beautiful almost 4 year old son, Grant, who is my world and my everything! I would go to the moon and back a million times for that little boy! I'm extremely blessed to be married to my amazing husband, Stephen, for 9 years (12 years together). I've always been artsy crafty and I take pride in my photography and projects so much. It gives me joy to make my clients happy and have fun doing it! :) My life is about God, Family, Friends, and Photography!